SLOWLY SLIPPING BACK

     My day started off disappointingly . The shower was not hot. So I had to hurry. But like most boring people, I have a routine. Take face towel, wet it, apply soap, close my eyes, scrub my face hard, open my eyes, look at the dirt on face towel, close my eyes, scrub behind my left ear, open my eyes, look at the dirt, close my eyes, scrub under right ear. I think you get the point. I am a fucking robot. But today I got a bit off. After washing inside the left ear I opened my ears and then shoved the soapy towel into my right eye instead of ear. It hurt. It hurt so much. So much that I got an erection.    
     I think my whole system is breaking up. It's like I'm sick or something. Everything  I do or say is wrong and I only realize it when someone points it out or I get hurt. I blame the weather. Also the Devil. Oh yeah, and my poor eating habits. I have been eating bread so many times this week that I fear that I might have a yeast infection.
     But let me not hate on this day too much. It is still pretty young.  It has a lot of potential of getting worse. But to cheer myself ( and you, probably) let me post some Jessi June pictures I found from her page.
     
Pretty Jessi Face. That or awesome photoshopping skills
Hairy boobs.
uuuuum
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED