NEW DAY NEW YAY

NYR_29511: Give a little less fuck 


 Happy new year. Yeah right.  I do not feel at all celebratory just because we upgraded to Life2011. Mainly because I do not feel like I am in a new year. Nothing has changed. Nothing is new. I am in the same year in class. I still do not have a real phone. I still have to beg my dad for money. STILL LIVING WITH MY AUNT.  Still have that gap in my mouth (that remaining piece of tooth finally fell off). I still misspell my 'waht's. I still find Arrested Development extremely funny. I still find my sister incredibly... well, how shall I put this lightly? 



NYR_36711: Learn how to whistle with my ears.


     I am not seeing anything exciting about this 2011 year. Even the 11 looks dumb. Its an odd number that also happens to be prime. Eleven. What good will it bring? Probably nothing exciting. And that is why I have decided not to think of it as a new year. I am not making any new resolutions. Just carrying forward the ton of resolutions from the previous years. I am probably not even going to achieve them so I am thinking of just postponing them to 2012 because we all know that that is the year of change. (Hopefully) finish campus. My aunt may succumb to diabetes. The world may end. My sister finishes high school... so we force her to get married. BIG BUCKS.


NYR_39811: Initiate and choreograph a threeway.


Last year ( gosh it sounds so darn far innit?) I happened to have spent christmas with my relatives. Something I had not planned. Ended up ruining my holiday. Crashed into everything I had for anything. Like posting about the good things about that field study we went to. Now I have forgotten everything I did. Damn upcountry weather. Sun so hot it fries your memory. So now I have to come up with newer posts because there is no turning back. But first I think I should work at this tiny tiny issues of mine. Like the fact that it has been more than a month since I actually had my appetite. I still do not feel like eating. I think of it as a boring chore. Something that I should not be doing seeing as my 43529th 2012 resolution is to gain weight. This matchstick figure of mine is getting a tad bland. I think it is time i grew some meat. Also, I think my bones are evaporating. First my tooth falls off and then i start getting pains on my wright rist. The same place that got fractured when I was like 10. I seriously cannot wait for 2012 so that I go to the hospital to get checked out.


NYR_9876111: Get a full body check up. Preferably by a doctor. But I won't mind a sexy 'nurse' doing it instead.


      So what do you expect from the new year? Movically speaking, Pirates of the Carribean is coming soon. On Strangers Tides. Hope that rocks. Another installment of Transformers on the way. Thor and Captain America and Green Lantern too. Boy these comic books are really being movied a lot. Hangover part II. Dont think that will make it , but hey. It is a new year. You may never know.


NYR_24211:_ROB A BANK


So to summarize, new year, old habits.  Expecting nothing special to happen just cos it is 2011. Just move on with life the same raggedy way I would if it were any other year. But still. I thank God that I have made it to 2011. All my beloved friends and rehated enemies. My family too. Despite the fact that some of them are just useless. Here is another year to give them a go at being useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED