BET AWARDS 2011

    Today I was woken up by my dad. Not the best way to wake up, (actually its the worst. I hate it) but life is not fair. So I cannot complain. Having woken up around 4 hours earlier than I have been accustomed to lately (12 pm), my system had not completely booted up. I could not go back to sleep so I decided to watch something as I waited for my morning. Like I said, my system was not up so I need to watch something that did not require any brain activity whatsoever. That is how I ended watching this year's BET awards.


     I am not really a fan of these award shows but it was in my comp somehow and it was worth a watch before deletion. Let me start by saying how racist I think this show is. There is this guy that they kept showing and I was wondering what was so peculiar about him. Until it finally hit me. He was white. The seats were filled with only* blacks. But I guess those are some of the benefits of being a minority in a community. Its not going to be anytime soon when America launches White Entertainment Television. If such a time comes, I am sure every white folk is going to turn WET with excitement.
    The host of the show was Kevin Hart and his entrance theme song was Six Foot Seven Foot by The Little Wayne. An obvious jab at his short stature. He entered the stage krumping with people his own height. 8 year old kids. This would have been my cue to make short jokes and puns about him but even he makes fun of his short height so it would not have been fun. So I had to cut short all the comments I had planned.
     The star performance was obviously Kelly Rowlands. Hot damn that chick brought it. I am legally downloading her album immediately it comes out just because of that performance. No seriously I have booked on iTunes.com and shit. It gave me a lot of Motivation.
     The worst performances were whichever had niggas sagging their pants. Ace Hood , Weezy, Rozay... I did not even find it gay that they still sag their pants. Now its just plain stupid. Well Rick Ross did not sag but how about he stops appearing bare chest all the freaking time? Doesn't he know that these days videos are short in 1080p? Its clearly visible how hideous he looks. God damn! And while we have you here Mr. Maybach, I heard a lyric in one of your 'inspiring' songs. It went something like
I got a chopper in the car.
What the motherfuck does that mean? I don't get it. You have so much money that you can fit a whole helicopter in your car? I am sorry your lyrics do not make sense. To me anyway. I am sure your fans are not stupid. They must have cracked what you meant.
     
      I found it very fishy that the Smithlings tied for the Youngstars award. Its like these shows are fixed or something. And did you see the way Nicki Minaj was 'surprised' she had won? "\'I cant believe I won' my (real) ass. That doll knew that award was hers even before she woke up that morning.
     
     What the hell happened at that Coca Cola Viewers choice award presentation. Chris Brown won. No Its Rihanna. No its Chris Brown.  As Drake put it, it was awkward. But seeing as to how fake the show is. I doubt it was a mistake. Stupid stunts


    Umm what else can I remember. Yeah. Idris Elba was somewhere there but without the English accent. Fucking sell out. When will he give up the American one and go back to his. Probably when Hugh Laurie does. Anyway, new favorite English accent - Marsha Ambrocious. Did I spell that right?
    I find it hard to remember anything else that caught my eye during the show. Owing to the fact that I have only 3 minutes left to post this. Hell I do not even think Imma prove read it.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED