WIRED

     Today I finished watching The Wire. Watched every season back to back. I remember seeing that show back when it was popular. I was too young to enjoy it, I think. Those high school years when I wanted a FOX show that is straight to the point. Where the good guy is the good guy from episode 1 to the 34th. I blame the 8-4-4 system. Makes it difficult for one to think outside of the carton. But now that my brain activity has increased a whole 0.1 per cent, I have grown intelligenter and I now enjoy shows with a good script more than the ones with just fight scenes. Any way I just finished 60 episodes of this one hour show and all I can think is I need to look for 70 more hours to watch it again because this shit right here is the bomb. The show is worth the hype. 



    My only issue was that it takes so long for the momentum of the story to pick up. I was not interested in the first season until like the fourth episode. Unlike The Shield. Which starts off immediately! That is also a show that I love.
     My favourite season was Season 3. It started getting more humorous and interesting at the pilot. I especially liked that part Carv and Herc were showing the rookies how to answer to Bunny’s question of 'Where are you ?'
Detective Thomas 'Herc' Hauk: Hey Carv, where you at? Detective Ellis 'Carv' Carver: I'm at a desk outside the roll call room on the first florr of 1043 North mount.My feet are facing west and my dick is pointing south-south west. Detective Thomas 'Herc' Hauk: [to the arrested offender he had just brought in] Where you at shitbird? You are in handcuffs, in my house, looking stupid, ain't you?
     My favourite scene (apart from the McNulty and Bunk famous crime scene, of course) would be the lesbian sex (lesex?) scene that Kima did. That part that she was cheating one her domestic partner. What shocked me most was the fact that the chick that played the role of Kima , Sonja Sohn, is straight. But the way she sucked on that titty, you could bet your dick that she was not. But I guess that is what they call acting. Pretending to enjoy something you normally would not.
Kima's Sex Scene


      My favourite character was Omar Devone Little (played by William K ). First , for looking so like a gangster and second for looking like Movado. He looked so ugly that he was convincing. Probably why he was fucking men also. No girl would be drunk enough to be tricked to bed by him. And that scar is real! Other characters did it for me too. Like Bodie. Dunno the name of the guy that played that role. I am feeling too lazy to find out. But I liked that character. Stringer Bell (played by Idris Elba) was cool too. I liked the way he always insisted 'Close the door!' Clay Davis for the 'shiiiiiiieeeeet' parts. Bubbles and his ‘ much obliged’s.
   My favourite hottie was Rhonda Pearlman (Deidre Lovejoy). It was very unfortunate that I did not get to see more of her, if you get the drift. Yeah yeah, she is white and she older but there is something about her mouth/lips…
     My worst character was Marlo. He just did not look the part. And why are all the women in relationships made to look bitchy and naggy? Seriously, even the ‘women’ in the gay relationships. There are a million more things to say but due to lack of time (read attention span), I have to stop here. Pictures later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED