Carrot's Uncensored Love Land Trip

    Got this post from one of the blogs I am subscribed to . I just had to reblog it. Permission has been borrowed of course)


I arrived in Jeju yesterday afternoon and caught a quick nap to make up for a lack of sleep throughout the overnight flight. When I woke up, it was already past 4pm and I decided to visit a nearby attraction before the sky darkens.


A quick look at the map and I found my destination - Jeju Loveland.
Check out their welcum sign



Opened in 2004, Jeju Loveland is a park with 140 sex-inspired sculptures. And I do not mean scultptures that are vaguely shaped like sex-related products or actions and which require much pondering to understand what the sculpture is trying to say.


At Jeju Loveland, the sculptures whip their messages right in your face.


I was greeted before the entrance by a marble replica of my best friend:


They even have this phallus statue ready to shoot. Veins and shiny head.




I was so tempted to strike a more vulgar pose, say, one that involves me sticking out my tongue at a specific part of this marble sculpture, but I was afraid I'd give the man who was wielding my camera a premature ejeculation. Already, he was grinning from ear to ear when I approached him for help with a photo.


After snapping this shot, the man urged me to go to the washroom. Whatever for, I asked. He grinned on and pushed me in the direction of the washroom. "Look!" he said excitedly.


And I saw what he was so eager to show me:
The door handle to the women's bathroom!






Haha. Any woman who needs a pee must first perform a hand-job.


The man grinned on and nudged me to go into the washroom. In halting English, he told me to look through a door inside. For a moment, I thought some woman would perform peeing in one of the cubicles and decided against looking into any cubicles - I've had enough of women peeing without closing their doors in Kunming. But the enthusiastic man refused to let me exit the washroom and insisted I look through a door.


I finally realised there was a peephole on one door and looked through. It was a cartoon depicting a blowjob.


The man laughed heartily when I emerged from the washroom and then left me alone. Very interesting fella.


Stepping through the gates of Jeju Loveland, I saw this beautiful piece:


This is art




Her cum face?




If my back was strong enough to arch like that, this would be my signature post-coital pose.


More sculptures of women in sultry poses followed.






Bend over Bend over




As well as sculptures of women yielding to men.


Through the window! Through the wall


'Aaah. It's under my belly somewhere. Keep searching'


I was starting to think that the perception of women as sex objects sounded too strongly at Jeju Loveland, until I saw a few sculptures that depicted male sex slaves with heavy women. Good to know that the park did not just portray the female species as subjects to be dominated during sex. :)


Mastairo. Nigga is repping us skinny dudes. 




Walking on, I was quite baffled by this particular one that depicted a woman dropping or extracting a chili from an open oyster with insides that resembled the female genetalia. What was the artist trying to say? Hot pussy?


Hot pussy indeed




There were some hilarious displays in the park too, like this one that depicts a couple making out in a car, which bumps and rattles along to a woman's erotic moans and screams. Just then, a great photo opportunity came when a group of men came by and peered inquisitively through the windows. Peeping toms! :)






I'm sure it was no coincidence that the car's number plate was 6969.






Or this showing a man and his hound having some fun with the female species of their own kind.


Scooby Doo?






There was also this piece that made me pause in my tracks and wonder, "Wow. Really?"


This threesome is fucking awesome




Putting Jeju Loveland's lusty art pieces aside, the park is actually quite a nice place for a stroll. There's a large pond in the middle of the park and loads of trees and flowery shrubs around. Most of the visitors are elderly women who giggle among themselves, and couples of all ages. I saw also groups of people in suits, no doubt conference attendees who had a bit of time for some fun.


Admission costs 9,000 won (S$10) per person, and you must be above 18 years old to be admitted. If you are too young for Jeju Loveland, don't fret. There are plenty of free sex websites online that won't know if you are lying about your age, and you'll get to see more explicit stuff.


Anyway, more photos on Facebook!
Karrot Krap served up by Karrot Juice at 17.11.11

 get the post at http://carrot-uncensored.blogspot.com/2011/11/all-about-sex.html from  Karrot's blog at Carrot Uncensored


** comments in green are mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED