NKONYANE KANDABA

      It was a chilly brisk, virulent, acoustically pleasing Saturday night. The stars were lined astronomically to cast virulent light across this virulent work of art that is Kenya.
     Remember them primary school days when you had to write compositions like this or else don’t score both with the marks or the ladies .Yeah . The good old 90s.
     Fast forward to this millennium. Saturday the twenty ninth, 2010 at 23.33.45. Wait. Now its 23.33.53. No shit. now the time is 23.34.09. Crap. But I guess you are getting my point, which is…. I hate my aunt.

This is the decentest photo of Ms Guerra I could find.
     I am lying on my bed looking the ceiling, but my view is blocked by the numerous mosquitoes circling me like hungry vultures waiting impatiently for the lights to be switched off or for me to sleep off. Whichever comes first. I normally don’t go out for raves on weekends because….. Vida Guerra is hot.
      Instead, I normally settle for a movie or six then go sleep with the hopes of going to church the following day. Then I pray that the mosquitoes do not wake me up as they suck me dry.
     But tonight did not go as planned, and for the second time, my sister is not to blame. Well you see, the movie machine aka laptop ya Mummy is on the fritz again. Seriously, someone buy this thing off me. I'm selling it for less than 28k. Yeah, yeah. I know I shouldn't be selling my mom's shituff but I'm hoping she will not read this. But if she does, well, 'Mom I was just joking. Now let's LOL together.'
SLAP!! Damn it. I missed!

     Of course I realize there is nothing majorly wrong with this machine. It’s just that I just tire fixing it every now and then. Now, it just needs a new OS (and to the blondes OS stands for Always Extra.). I found my secret pack of Always Extra and lined it inside the computer to make it feel better. But it was taking a long time to soak up all the blood. It has been at 1 percent since I started writing this.
And I'm planning to keep writing till it completes. I don't want to fall asleep before it does. I fear that it might set me on fire Accidentally on Purpose.
      To keep down the musical bzzz melodies of Anopheles Music Inc., I have on this very retarded looking Sony [but made by Woi Ye] earbuds. Music for the night being the soundtracks to the mboch movie Sarafina.
[now playing ... One More Time.]
      This shit was fun to listen to the first couple of days but now it is boring. And I can't sync (and again for blondes, sync stands for shoe shopping) anything else because … the computer is not working. By the way, the progress is now 3%.
[now playing ... Sarafina *Sarafinaaaa, when you talk the way you talk, my body temperature begins to rise.....*]
      So I am just lying here wondering [SLAP. Oh yes!] how to pass time, but I'm drawing a blank.  I decided to write, but still haven't got something to write about. Yes. I have written a note about how I have nothing to w-[now playing Nkonyane Kandaba]-rite about. And by the way if you are still reading this shit you too have really nothing better to do. Congratulations. Jobless Badge Unlocked. You should really tell me to buy you a….
      Oh fuckety fuck. The comp shut crashed in the middle of installation.....



Dug up from my Facebook notes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED