JUST REMEMBERED

      Back in high school we had really shitty toilets. No pun intended. This is literal. They were just full of themselves. You had to strip down to your bare minimum (boxers) just to avoid taking the stench out with you. And those were just the latrines. Do not get me started on the WC's. First of all, I don't get it. The toilet bowl is as wide as hell's gate. How the FUCK do you miss that shot from a range of 3 inches. No seriously, explain that to me. Do you actually take a dump then remove it and smear it on the floor?
     Skipping forward.
     There this one time, I timed just when the cleaners had done their magic and went in to enjoy my metime. Seconds later, a loud knock.
'KUBU KUBU KUBU' (because the door is wooden and rotting)
        Now, instead of being my usual self and shouting my 'kuna mtu!!!' to let him know it was occupied (by me) and then getting ready to block the door from opening just in case he was deaf, I decided to go for an uncharted approach. As soon as I heard the knock, I said, 'Come in'.  Do you actually believe the nigga tried to? What the hell is wrong with people?
      Anyway that is what I just remembered. It is really stupid and I apologise profusely for wasting your time. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me and forget it ever happened, I promise not to do it again.




NEXT ON: Blog Ya Dexxe

Find out what the hell this is all about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?