BEI YAKO YA MWISHO?

Somewhere is Nairobi. A young couple is enjoying the evening in each others' company while watching the news.  suddenly the lady gets the urge to log into her online community.


Her: (rummaging through her bag)  I can't find my phone. Ebu flash me with yours.

Him: (Unconcerned, And not particularly pleased with getting interrupted while watching TV) Okay. What's your number?

Her: Ai Babekins. You don't know my number off head?

Him: You bought that line like yesterday. I never crammed it but i've saved it on my phone. (realizing he didn't have his phone with him) Hand it over to me it's over there charging.

Her: It's okay let me do it. (Walks up to the socket and unplugs it) How have you saved me?

Him: (Amused) You don't know your own number? Then how did you expe.... (deciding it's not worth it) You are speed dial number two.

Her: (Confused, angry and hurt all at once) What!? Why not one? Which bitch is speed dial one?

Him: Babe relax. Speed dial one is Voicemail by default. But I can change it if you'd...

Her: (interrupting) Yeah. Please change it. Because......hey. Hey! Hey! Is this how you've saved me?

HimThat is your full name. Is it not?

Her: (FrowningYeah it is but that's not very romantic.

Him: How have you saved me as?

Her: (Proudly) Sweet Sexy Hubby.

Him: And that is romantic to you?

Her: ( phone starts ringing on the other end) Shshshshush. It's ringing.

Him: (Mutes the TV) Put it on loudspeaker. I don't want it to go to voicemail. These Safcom bitches will drain my account.

Her: (Puts it on loudspeaker) It's ringing but I can't hear it. Do you hear anything?

Him: Maybe it's on vibrate. No wait. You have that annoying Eh Eh I am a Kedike Gold Digger ringtone.

Her: It's not annoying. It's roma....

She is interrupted by a deep husky voice


Voice:  HELLO!

Him: (Jumps up and grabs phone) What the hell? Hallo? Who is this?

Voice: WE HAVE YOUR WIFE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN MPESA US 100,000 SHILLINGS!

Him: (Confused) Or what? Who is this?

Voice: WE WILL KILL HER!

Him: (Beckons the already frightened girlfriend to keep mum and decides to see how far he can take this) It's okay. Do whatever you want with her. She's not worth that much anyway. (She scowls)

Voice: WE ARE NOT JOKING!

Him: Okay. Okay. I will give you the money. Just one question. Bei yako ya mwisho?



Call disconnects. The Sh 3.97 that was remaining ran out.

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT YOU HEAR?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?

JUST REMEMBERED